Babri Masjid | My Opinion |



Hello Everyone..!!

Hope you guys enjoyed the last information. Today I am going to share my personal opinion about the most controversial issue in India. Yes it is from Uttar Pradesh. Today I am going to talk about Babri Masjid. Here I would like to tell you that it’s all my personal opinion. It is basically the research which I did in past few years.


So before talking about the issue, I would like to give you a short introduction of “Babar” so that we could have more clarity about the issue.

Babur was first Mughal emperor who ruled India for over 300 years and we all knew that so what’s new? So the new thing is none told me that Babur married several times. Babur's first wife, Aisha Sultan Begum, was his paternal cousin, ideally she was his sister (Chacha ki Beti) the daughter of Sultan Ahmad Mirza, his father's brother.

Given below are few of the marriages done by Babur after marrying her sister. No doubt why he is role mode of so many Liberals (a never ending list)
  • Zaynab Sultan Begum 
  • Maham Begum
  • Masuma Sultan Begum,
  • Gulrukh Begum
  • Dildar Begum.
  • Mubaraka Yusufzai
Last woman he married was Pashtun woman of the Yusufzai tribe. At the time of her marriage he received a gift of two slaves by the name of Gulnar Aghacha and Nargul Aghacha by, the king of Persia. These slaves became so popular & famous for being treated as assets. They used to call them "Royal household”.

Babur died in 1530 and was succeeded by his bastard son Humayun. According to Babur's wishes, he was buried in Kabul, Afghanistan not in India. I am mentioning this because most of the people are fighting over him and framing him a hero here in India I don’t know why it’s hard for people to understand that Babur himself likes to be called Timurid and Turk, though Uzbek sources claim him as an ethnic Uzbek. And the same thing happened here in India. I wish if babar was alive today, I could directly ask him whether he want to be called an Indian or Turk.

This is what I observe about Babur the Hero of Liberals. Now I would like to share something exciting about “Babri Masjid”.

Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, India was constructed on the orders of Mir Baqi, He was one of the Babur's generals. In 2003, by the order of an Indian Court, the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) was asked to conduct a more in-depth study and examination of structure that was inside (under) the mosque. The team conducted the survey and extreme deep examination from 12 March 2003 to 7 August 2003, and discovered some extra ordinarily 1360 new discoveries.  After that ASI submitted its report to the Allahabad high court for final decision.


As per the ASI survey report, there was presence of a 10th-century temple under the mosque. I am not very good in mathematics but I guess 10th century came before Babur.  The most fun fact is ASI found human activity at the site dates back to the 13th century BCE. Whoa..!! This was huge. This was not expected. I didn’t see this was coming but it’s good to know.  

I am totally confused now. ASI says there was a Mandir, Babar says he was not Indian, He looted and killed people of India and today few groups of people are fighting over a died bastard but none thinks about the real hero behind the story.

Yes I am talking about Ram. A true leader who brings happiness to his people (Praja) there are a lot of things which we can learn from the leadership of Rama. 
  •  Sacrifice:- Ram left his entire empire just to fulfill his mother’s order
  • Respect:- He respected his father so much that he didn’t denied to leave the kingdom.
  • Simplicity:- Despite of being a king he lived a simple life in forests.
  • Dignity:- Fought for his dignity with courage with Rawan despite of the fact that he might loose against the huge force of Rawana
  • Leadership:- He managed his team to win over Rawana by his leadership skills
  • Equal Rights:- In his kingdom a simple common man was allowed a question queen which clearly shows his great ruling skills.
I tried to point our few skills of Raja Ram rest all his skills are available in “Ramayana /Ramcharitmanas”. In my opinion we should compare both the emperors and see who did best for people and who is better inspiration for people and we should follow the best man.

Do share your thoughts in comments and correct me if I have written anything wrong.
Cheers.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment