Public survey on Kejriwal

Public Survey on Kejriwal

Arvind Kejriwal is not just a name it’s a complete offense for a Delhi guy who didn’t voted for him. I conducted a short survey and asked people about his (Arvine Kejriwal) politics. My questions where:-
  • 1.       What you think kejriwal is changing in politics?
  • 2.       How much you are satisfied with Kejriwal?
  • 3.       Do you vote in favor or Aam Admi party?
  • 4.       Did Arvind Kejriwal completed his promises?
  • 5.       On a scale of 1 to 10 how much you rate Arvind Kejriwal for his honesty.
The answer results were hilarious. I was hoping for some good answers but I was surprised to see the reaction of people when I asked them above listed questions.I was getting mixed emotions of anger and guilt. Given below are few answers of people.

Question 1:- What you think Kejriwal is changing in politics.

Answer 1:- Kejriwal is changing the level of shamelessness. Politics was always dirty in India but people were concerned about their personal image before Aam Aadmi Party & Arvind Kejriwal came into politics. He broke all the boundaries of shame and set up a new bench mark of shamelessness. Recently he was dragged in court by Arun Jaitly and he (kejriwal) used Delhi people’s money to pay for his personal lawyer without even thinking once. It doesn’t ends here, he gave a silly excuse and claimed that for his personal expenses Delhi has to suffer because he is the chief minister. (Answered by Upendra- Resident of North Delhi and working professional)

Answer 2:- Kejriwal changed the politics completely. Earlier it was bad but it is stupid now. People used to vote and regret for their decision after some time but now they not only regret but curse themselves for voting him.
(Answered by -Navjeet B.com Final year student)

Answer 3:- Being women I don’t have much problem with kejriwal. He reduced the bills for water and electricity which is commendable. I just don’t like the way he put blames on others without any valid evidence
(Answered by Gauri Bhardwaj Teacher)

Question 2: How much you are satisfied with Kejriwal?

Answer 1:- I am very much satisfied with Arvind Kejriwal because he always fights for the aam aadmi and raise problems related to common man. Being a Chief minister he slept on road none has ever did this in past. I totally agree with him that he is trying his level best but Narendra Modi is not letting him work. What’s the big deal if was failed in completing his wifi, CCTV camera and commando in busses promise. No politician has ever achieved 100% of manifesto.
(Answered by Mohd. Tabish Mobile repairing shop owner)

Answer 2:- I am equally satisfied with Arvind Kejriwal as I was with my previous increment. (we both started laughing) He (Arvind Kejriwal) is the kind of increment which everyone expect but after seeing the number we can only curse ourselves.
(Answered by Sachin- Working professional)

Answer 3:- I supported him when joined revolutionary Anna Hazare movement & made it successful. I used to trust him but when it comes to how satisfied I am with him, let me tell you I don't tell anyone that I used to like him. Hope you get your answer
(Answered by Rajat- Retail Shop owner in East Delhi)

Question 3:- Do you vote in favor or Aam Admi Party?

In order to get answer of this question I met more than 500 people and out of 532 people, I got 72 votes in favor of Arvind Kejriwal 114 votes in favor of others (local candidates) and 41 votes in favor of congress and a very big number of 305 votes in favor of BJP.

Question 4: Did Arvind Kejriwal completed his promises?

I got mixed answers to this but overall people are not at all happy. As per mot of the people he (Kejriwal) played his trick to attract people so that he could get into the power. He misguided youth towards his dirty politics but he forgot that youth doesn’t have much patience. If he can’t deliver the results then he has to face the anger of youth.

Question 5:-  On a scale of 1 to 10 how much you rate Arvind Kejriwal for his honesty.

This was the most important question among all because I personally wanted to know people’s reaction on this question. I was curious to know how much ratings should he get after getting into power. I got answers to my curiosity. Most of the people didn’t give him any number instead they called him with few names which I am not suppose to use on public forum.


People of Delhi are pissed off with promises. Earlier it was Sheila Dixit’s govt. who made the promises and now he (Kejriwal). At least Sheila Dixit has done a lot for Delhi maybe because of common wealth games but she worked a lot. But the best part is, she never complaint or cried like hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment